Workshops are presented in four separate tracks and you may go to all in one track, or move back and forth between tracks according to your interest. Each workshop session has additional explanation in this document.
Gain helpful tips on management tools to help your local League run more smoothly and to connect with state resources.
- Navigating Roberts Rules of Order and League’s Seemingly Wonky Procedures
- Technology and the Local League
- What State League Does for You and Your Local League
- What’s Working in Schools/Communities about Civics Education. Our Textbook, Local Leagues and More!
Making Democracy Work®
Learn more about activities that will help ensure a free, fair and accessible electoral system. Information in these workshops will provide knowledge and actions.
- From Voter Registration to Get Out the Vote (GOTV) and Beyond
- Districts We Can Believe In: Redistricting Advocacy for 2021 and Beyond
- Take a Deep Dive into Key Voter Service Activities: VOTE411 and Candidate Forums
- Show Me the Money: How to Educate Voters about Political Spending
Membership ENGAGEMENT, & Leadership Development (MELD)/Dieversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI)
Discover tools to engage members, develop leaders, create strong partnerships, focus your work through a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) lens, or develop sustainable leadership in your Local League? The MELD Network offers a way for the State League to collaborate with all 20 Local Leagues on techniques, ideas, processes, and tools that we all can use to ENGAGE with members, volunteers, allies, and the community. The MELD Network will also be a primary way the State League shares progress on the League’s DEI efforts.
- MELD Network: Offering Tools, Tips, Techniques, & Community
- Creating an Abundant and Robust Volunteer Pool
- Building a DEI Lens: Why It Is Mission Critical
- How Local Leagues Are Already Employing Their DEI Lens
At the Centennial time in League and Women’s Suffrage history, hear inspiring presentations.
- A Bee in Her Bonnet: What Set Off the Great Woman Suffrage Leaders?
- Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History
- Pickets, Parades and Protest
- Reflecting Back and Looking Forward: In League with the Future